Move bulky, bagged or palletized material quickly and easily with the pallet fork attachment. Adjustable forks load and unload, lift and carry, move and place materials around a variety of jobsites. Position the forks from the operator seat for maximum operator comfort and efficiency. Precise fingertip controls – and vertical lift path on select models – allow materials to be placed exactly where they are needed, keeping employees busy instead of hand-carrying building supplies.
Each of Bobcat’s pallet forks meet and exceed the industry standard for fatigue and yield, and the frames of the forks make it through extensive testing for longevity and strength. Like each and every one of Bobcat’s products, their pallet forks are built to provide you with a level of endurance and strength that surpass any other product in the industry, and they’re easy to use too. Maximize your time and comfort by simply positioning the hydraulic pallet forks safely from the operator’s seat in your Bobcat machine.
Save time and labor costs by lifting, carrying, and moving with the pallet fork attachment. Put it to work on applications such as industrial plant and landscaping work, construction sites, farm chores, fertilizer handling, and municipal projects. Other applications for the pallet fork include lifting and moving bales, unloading landscaping rock, transporting building supplies, unloading freight, as well as unloading pallets of building materials such as lumber, shingles, siding, fencing, and block.
- Lift and move bales
- Unload landscape rock
- Transport building supplies
- Unload freight
- Unload lumber, shingles, siding, fencing and block
- ISO 2330:2002 Standards: Bobcat pallet forks meet ISO 2330:2002 standards for yield and fatigue tests. In addition, the frame is thoroughly tested for strength and longevity. Watch the pallet fork strength video to see how other brands compare.
- Standard and Heavy Duty Teeth: From 30 to 48 inches.
- Entry/Exit Step: Easier and safer entry and exit from the machine.
- Visibility: Good visibility at ground and truckbed heights.
- Two Models with Hydraulically Adjustable Forks: While on the job, adjust positioning of the forks from the operator seat, delivering maximum comfort and efficiency.
Pallet Fork Strength
Make sure your pallet fork is built for years of lifting, carrying and moving materials. In this test, pallet forks are put through a two-part test to evaluate their frame and tine strength. See why Bobcat pallet forks offer strength and endurance that exceed the industry benchmarks.