The T2250 is the ideal machine for work in tight areas where low height is an advantage:
• Height: 1985 mm
• Width: 1838 mm
• Length at the carriage (Bob-Tach): 3980 mm
• Turning radius: 3215 mm
Delivering best-in-class lifting capacity at maximum reach, Bobcat Telescopic Handlers perform any task with ease and safety.
The spacious cab offers the same advantages as the cab used on the current range, easy access, 360° visibility, fully adjustment steering column, adjustable suspension seat. The differences being:
• A width of 845 mm
• An instrument panel like that used in the Toolcat
• A multi-functional proportional joystick
• An inching pedal for precision movement
• An overload system which works together with the Aggravated Movements Arrestor system (A.M.A.)
• All controls and gauges are easy to access and use
Hydrostatic transmission – Power, precision and smooth engagement
All Bobcat telescopic handlers have a simple-to-use, industrial hydrostatic transmission to optimize your productivity.
• Power: Efficiency yield superior to a torque converter
• Precision travel movement thanks to the inching pedal
• Smooth engagement: ease of use in all applications and phases of operation
All features above contribute to the overall safety of the machine. Most large loaders weighing 30 tons or more have a hydrostatic transmission!!
Aggravating Movements Arrestor (AMA)
All Bobcat telescopic handlers feature the AMA, which prevents dangerous machine movements during operation. It is perfectly complemented by the longitudinal stability indicator (LSI), which clearly displays the machine’s longitudinal stability.
3 Steering Modes for Ease of Handling:
1. All-wheel steer for on-site handling
2. Crab-steer for positioning loads from side-to-side in restricted areas
3. Front-wheel steer for travel on roads
Reliable and robust: built to last
The ‘full protection’ concept ensures maximum durability through:
• Tilt cylinders and hydraulic hoses protected inside the boom
• Reinforced underside to protect the engine and other vital components when travelling over rough terrain
• Engine mounted lengthwise offering optimal access for maintenance
• Reinforced base of the engine cover with maintenance hatch
• Side protection of the engine compartment
• 90A alternator and 105Ah battery as standard
Base reinforced and protected as on all Bobcat machines
Quick-Tach / Bob-TachTm system
The T2250 is fitted with a manually locking “telescopic” type carriage as standard. Swapping attachments on-site can be done in a jiffy thanks to our strong and robust Quick-Tach.
The Bob-Tach™ is an option and good value mounting systems. It allows to mount attachments from our loader’s range.
The T2250 has a very compact Z bar with a tilt/dump angle of 148º, allowing quick and easy dumping of all materials.
This function, well known on Bobcat loaders, allows the boom to float freely for ground levelling work using the bucket, for example, or using a sweeper.
Speed Management System (SMS)
This system allows the operator to adjust electronically the speed of the T2250 without having to use the inching pedal. For example, this function allows the use of a sweeper on the road at a speed of 2 km/h without using the inching pedal. However, the operator must accelerate to control the hydraulic power of the attachment being used.
Easy maintenance, less downtime
You’ll find all the components and service points in the same, easy-to-access place on every machine, thanks to the common platform and consistent design. Maintenance is a breeze and downtime is reduced.
The T2250 telescopic handlers are equipped with a new Tier III compliant engine.