Bobcat® E19 Excavator
The E19 is the excavator for the operator who won’t work with anything but the best.
- GET A QUOTE
- CONTACT US
The best forces, combined with the best stability, enable you to perform any job. And if you need to be gentle, the smooth hydraulics provide you with precise control to perform fine tasks.
Looking for compactness as well? The retractable undercarriage reduces the E19’s width to less than 1 metre – so you can go anywhere! Plus, the automatic swing brake and four tie-down points integrated into the upper-structure make the E19 exceptionally easy and safe to transport.
In addition, the operator space is not only big but comfortable, with excellent all-around visibility and easy access to all the controls in both canopy and cabin option.
The thick steel tailgate and side covers, and the oversized cylinders, are just two examples of the attention paid to achieve superior durability in this excavator.
With a vast range of options – heated cabin, long dipper-stick, long dozer blade, suspension seat, auto shift, joystick-controlled auxiliary and offset functions, custom colour … anything you may need – the E19 is fully adaptable to your requirements.
Cleaning and servicing the excavator have never been so easy. The large tailgate, openable side cover, and easy access to all components for daily maintenance reduce downtime to a minimum.
And a full range of Bobcat approved attachments – hydraulic clamp, breaker, auger, choice of quick couplers, buckets, and many more – allow you to get the most out of your excavator.
Roomy and comfortable operator environment
The E19 cab provides an uncompromised operator environment which, together with excellent visibility, provides the best possible operator comfort and safety.
This excavator is built around the operator – providing optimal ergonomics for operators of all sizes. The new cab design features large windows and narrow pillars to maximize all-around visibility.
Access to the seat is convenient thanks to the wide door and the console that rises completely out of the way. In addition, when not in use, the foldable pedals increase room for the feet.
Premium features for first-class comfort and safety on every job:
• Large and spacious cab
• Convenient space for the feet with flat floor for easy cleaning
• Easy cabin access
• Ergonomic pedals and easy access to all controls
• Unique-in-class joystick control of boom swing and auxiliary hydraulics with 3 selectable auxiliary modes for more precision and more leg room (optional)
• Auto Shift Drive Motors (optional)
• Storage box
• Cup holders
• Seat options for optimal operator preference
• All parameters checked in one view with new control panel (auto engine shut-down, auto glow plugs countdown, auto cab lights switch-off, audible alarm (in case of malfunction), RPM meter)
• Easy-to-operate gas spring-assisted light and rigid aluminium frame front window
• Keyless ignition option for optimal safety
• Battery kill switch for storage and to prevent theft
• Automatic slew brake for safe parking and transportation
Durability & Reliability
Highly durable materials make the Bobcat E19 hard-wearing and robust. The design features are tested under extreme conditions – and the heavy-gauge steel tailgate ensures extra durability and peace of mind while working.
Reliability built into every feature
• Rear tailgate protected by casted counterweights
• Metal covers can be opened or bolted on
• 2-piece blade cylinder hoses to simplify replacement in case of damage
• Wrenchless hydraulic hose technology helps prevent leakage
• Proven boom and dipper-stick design
• Top-mounted boom cylinder
• Oversized cylinders for long life
• New paint and surface treatment process
• Reinforced expandable undercarriage to maximize rigidity
Smooth performance and compactness
Bobcat’s unique E19 hydraulic system – combining variable piston pumps and gear pump – makes the best possible use of the engine power. Fast cycle times, combined with smooth control of class-leading breakout forces, provide maximum productivity. Boom and arm cylinder cushioning – unique in their class – enhance overall smoothness.
Stability and lifting capacity
With enhanced stability and lifting capacity, combined with best-in-class proportional auxiliary flow, the E19 offers you the highest versatility in operating a wide range of attachments.
When fully retracted, the undercarriage allows the excavator to go through narrow spaces; and, when fully expanded, it provides optimum stability for the excavator, especially when working over the side. Expansion and retraction are simple and easy via an electric switch on the control panel.
Long dozer blade
In addition, to help dustpan on the front, the optional long dozer blade significantly improves stability at the front of the excavator, allowing the operator to make full use of the breakout forces that the machine can deliver.
Plus, new easy-to-operate durable blade extensions.
Easy maintenance and service
Thanks to the large steel tailgate and openable side cover, all components for daily maintenance are easy to access, reducing downtime to a minimum.
Daily maintenance and service points are conveniently located for easy and immediate access.
Side-by-side coolers for easy cleaning.
Diagnostics are effortless, thanks to the error codes displayed on the control panel and service tool connection.
Floor panels are easy to remove for service purposes.
Speak to a consultant:
Phone: +27 11 908 2377/8/9