Turn your Bobcat® loader into a powerful excavator with the digging force of the backhoe attachment.
- GET A QUOTE
- CONTACT US
With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of Bobcat loaders, the backhoe is a part-time attachment that can handle full-time excavating jobs. The backhoe attachment operates with minimal ground disturbance that is ideal for working in sensitive areas.
Once the digging is done, switching the backhoe attachment is quick and easy. With the Bob-TachTM mounting system, quickly change to a bucket for backfilling and then to another attachment to handle every job on site, maximizing performance and minimizing downtime. Power through any excavation job with the versatility advantage of a backhoe attachment.
Bobcat’s backhoe is an attachment that can be used for loading. You can transform your loader into a powerful excavator by attaching the Bobcat genuine backhoe, which can be used for digging with high torque. Bobcat offers a wide range of models in all sizes and shapes that will fit any model of Bobcat loaders.
You can rely on Bobcat’s backhoe attachment to help you with heavy-duty tasks and full-time excavating projects. One of the most attractive features of the attachment is that it operates with minimal ground disturbance. You can use it in highly sensitive areas too without disturbing your surroundings or anybody around you. Bobcat’s backhoe minimizes downtime and maximizes performance. When you finish digging, you simply have to switch off the backhoe attachment. The switching is extremely easy, quick, and effortless.
Excavation projects with the genuine Bobcat backhoe attachment can be done with ease. Bobcat’s genuine products are always reliable and trustworthy, and the attachments come in various shapes and sizes. The materials used in making these attachments are sturdy and last for a very long time. Moreover, all of their attachments and other equipment come with extended warranties. Enhance your productivity now with the Bobcat backhoe attachment.
- Complete excavation jobs at landscaping and nursery sites
- Dig sewage systems and septic tanks
- Complete water and power line maintenance
How it works:
Auxiliary Hydraulics from the Bobcat loader provide power to hydraulic cylinders on the attachment to allow to dig, dump and swing.
- Digging Depth: With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of loaders, the backhoe attachment features digging depths from 6 to 11 feet, ideal for maximizing the combination of excavating performance and carrier versatility.
- Easy to Transport: Moves from one job to the next with ease, allowing maximum attachment use without hassle.
- Excellent Down-Hole Visibility: Offers clear visibility when operating the backhoe attachment, allowing for more efficient and accurate operation.
- X-Change Mounting Attachment System (larger models only): Multiple bucket widths offer the best fit for any excavating job size. Quickly and easily change buckets, ripper or packer wheel for the task.
Speak to a consultant:
Phone: +27 11 908 2377/8/9